Startup growth engines - case studies of how today's most successful startups unlock extraordinary growth
Highly recommend it to all marketers who are struggling applying growth hacking to your startups.
If you want to know the top secrets on how Yelp, GitHub, Uber, Evernote, Snapchat... "hack" their growth, this is for you.
- How Evernote managed to survive with only 3 weeks worth of cash to stay afloat in the financial crisis of 2008.
- How Uber disrupts transportation and leverages its growth engine: intensely local, city-by-city expansion.
- How GitHub decided to monetize because customers were...asking to pay.
If you're like me: I hardly can find a place to eat using Foody, but when I'm in the US, I always find good restaurants in Yelp, read this book and you'll understand why.
Tons of more awesome things for you to discover. Best part is that it updates the most recent case studies and examples, such as: Uber chopper, Google self-driving car.
- Ignore the advice of others and build what you love.
- Growth is not just a concern of sales and marketing, but of product, engineering and support too. It is this organization-wide commitment to growth that ultimately sets these companies apart.